In this episode, Tee sits down with Mike Futch, President of Tompkins Robotics to talk about his vast experience in the world of industrial robotics and discuss the Tompkins’ t-Sort Robot. We also talk about micro-fulfillment, how robotics affects the labor force in different markets, and what’s next for the industry.
This wide-ranging conversation includes topics such as:
- The start of Tompkins Robotics (3:19)
- Discussion about the t-Sort Robot Series and how it can be implemented (5:58)
- Focusing on micro-fulfillment in robotics (14:15)
- Dispelling the myths of robotics taking away jobs (16:45)
- What’s next for robotics? (21:02)
Mike and his team at Tompkins Robotics are doing great things and offer unique and effective t-Sort solutions for micro-fulfillment that is quickly deployed and greatly lowers labor costs while increasing the speed and accuracy of an assortment of tasks.